Thank You for Stopping By

Someone made this statement to me yesterday, "Amy, I'm not like you, I can't always find a reason to give thanks".  Maybe she is more like me than she thinks.  The truth is that some days even I have a hard time finding something to be grateful for.  One year ago tomorrow, I was sitting at my desk when a co-worker approached me to tell me that one of our dear teammates had been killed in a car accident the night before. That was a somber day.  I had to answer the question to customers all day of, "did you have a nice Thanksgiving?" For a whole day I said these words over and over until I believed them myself, "I have so much to be thankful for".

While it is true that there are days when it is hard to find gratitude, there is always something to be grateful for.  Today I am grateful for many things; too many to be counted actually.  But tomorrow could be one of those days when I have to reach deep within and simply say, "I'm thankful for so much" and leave it at that.

As I go on about my day today, I want to say that if you stopped to read this post, I am thankful for you.  Because you read my blog? No, because you may be searching for encouragement and if this blog can give you any bit of joy for today, then I am thankful you stopped by.

Blessings to you all as you read

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude to Renewed Faith

What Are You Afraid Of?

Where Never is Heard...